The Y.O.U. Certification Practitionership Programs are Approved for Continuing Education by the BRN and the ICF. They are designed to create a foundation of service providers that can coach, discuss and translate survey statistics utilizing Y.O.U. methodologies and The Ultimate Life Tool (ULT), cutting edge advanced human assessment technology. To become a front runner in the coaching industry contact a YCG representative today. All programs are offered onsite and via tele-classes. For more information please call 760-230-8016.
YCG Practitioner Certification affords Life Coaches, Healthcare Professionals, Educators, Holistic Practitioners, Psychotherapists, Matchmakers, Relationship experts and those seeking careers in such areas an opportunity to use the ULT TECHNOLOGY in their practices as the first diagnostic tool in their client/patient discovery process. We request that all applicants take the assessment before applying.
Levels I and II are considered Core YCG Certification Programs and each is 30 hours in length. On-site Intensives are typically conducted for 3-7 consecutive days. Tele-classes are taught 3 days a week, 2 hours each day for a total of 6 hours per week. Each day includes in-class instruction or tele-class training as well as outside daily assignments/homework. (Total 30-36 hours per level required)
Level III denotes YCG Life Coaching Certification, an advanced program whereby the client/coach relationship is closely examined and understanding how to use the knowledge and the technology in coaching is expanded upon. A Certified YCG Life Coach Professional has demonstrated expertise in practicing and delivering The Knowledge of Y.O.U. and understands the interface between The Knowledge and The Ultimate Life Tool. This course specifically addresses custom treatment and action plans for clients. Eligible candidates have completed the Level II Practitioner certification and have experience conducting portals and 2 hour private consults. The course is conducted as a 30 hour course with a 90 hour participation requirement that can take several months to complete. (120 hours)
90 hours include: select from the following:
- Participating in Tele-Expression Sessions
- Attending/Assisting with YCG Events
- Fulfilling 3 Life Coaching Practices
- Attending Level 1 & 2 for Review, Enrichment & Updates
- Perform complimentary YCG assigned consults.
Praks may be asked to donate their time to non-profits conducting ULT assessment reviews.
Level IV denotes a ULT Facilitator & Corporate Consulting Certification and candidates are selected for this program. These certified professionals conduct Community Core Classes, small workshops and in-services. This course focuses on presentation of the Knowledge and the ULT technology to groups versus one on ones. Special attention is given to developing audience inter-actives and protocols in professionally representing YCG. This course requires volunteer YCG participation and curriculum development assignments be fulfilled. The course requires a 30 hour classroom investment as well as fulfilling 60 hours of student observation and teaching assistant requirements. (90 hours)
60 hours include:
- Attend 3 Core Class Demonstrations
- Perform 2 Mock Community Core Classes
- Perform 1 Official Community Core Class
- T.A. in Levels 1, 2 & 3
Level V is our highest level of certification, YCG Certified TRAINER and candidates are selected for this program. These certified professionals Train the Trainers. These are representatives that are fully committed to YCG and growing its base of expertise. This course requires onsite, student teaching hours and YCG curriculum development assignments be fulfilled. The course requires a 30 hour classroom investment as well as fulfilling 99 hours of student teaching requirements whereby the candidate demonstrates their ability to teach each level meeting YCG standards in teaching. (129 hours)
99 hours include:
- Train 12 Hours Each at Levels 1 2 & 3
- Conduct Monitored Tele-Training Courses 1 2 & 3
YCG Course Policies & Procedures:
It is the policy of Y.O.U. Consulting Group, LLC to develop and promote policies and procedures for the timely and effective handing of refunds, grievances or complaints regarding continuing education activities.
- The refund procedure for cancellations will be clearly stated on all advertising material.
- Refund requests received a minimum of 48 hours prior to a scheduled course may receive a full refund less a $50 administrative handling fee. Refunds will be given within two weeks of the receipt of cancellation.
- Cancellations will be accepted via e-mail, fax, mail or telephone.
- In the case of non-attendance with no notification, no refund will be given.
- If the Y.O.U. Consulting Group cancels the course, notification will be made by e-mail, on the web site, and by telephone if possible. A full refund or the opportunity to attend a rescheduled course will be offered to the participant. If a full refund is requested it will be provided within two weeks of the cancellation.
- Any participant who is not completely satisfied with a course is invited to share concerns on the evaluation form, or in writing via e-mail, fax or mail.
- Resolution of complaints and concerns will be determined by the staff of Y.O.U. Consulting Group, LLC.
Information obtained from evaluation forms or written concerns regarding instructors, content, format or facilities will be used for continuous improvement of the educational program and offerings.
Approved CE Provider by the California State Board of Behavioral Sciences... CE units available to eligible participants for course completion. APPROVAL NUMBER PCE 4245
Approved CE Provider by the California State Board of Registered Nursing... CE units available to eligible participants for course completion. APPROVAL NUMBER CEP 15266
Approved CE Provider by the International Coach Federation ... accredited coursework is available through The YOU Institute.